Latest Unit Sold: #12-94 on 02-Dec-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 03-12-2020: Book an Appointment to view Treasure at Tampines Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts
- 03-12-2020: 11.11 Super Discount: 2BR Premium (Stack 201) & 2 + Study (Stack 5) – $30,000 / 3BR (Stack 15) & 3BR Premium (Stack 11) – $40,000 / 4BR (Stack 174) & 4BR Premium (Stack 105) – $50,000 / 5BR (Stack 77) – $60,000 off purchase price! 2BR – $4,000 / 3BR – $6,000 / 4BR – $8,000 / 5BR – $10,000 off purchase price for all other stacks! Subjected to changes without notice.
- 03-12-2020: Sure-Win Santa Claw Machine for all visitors and stand to win up to $1,000 Hillion Mall vouchers! Subjected to changes without notice.
- 20-11-2020: Read more: Singapore housing market a safe haven amid pandemic
- 17-10-2020: Read more: September home sales up 5.6% from August; 1,329 units sold the highest in over 2 years
- 07-10-2020: Read more: Bigger is better for Singapore home buyers
- 04-10-2020: Read more: Private home prices may end 2020 in positive territory despite economic malaise: analysts
- 22-08-2020: Read more: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 08-08-2020: Read more: Your Ultimate Guide to Buying a Condo in Singapore
- 16-07-2020: Read more: New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 13-06-2020: Read more: New private home sales rebound in May despite virus curbs
- 07-05-2020: Read more: Developers get reprieve on completion, sale, ABSD, QC deadlines
- 27-02-2020: Read more: 5 Telling signs a property is a good buy
- 20-02-2020: Read more: New private home sales rebound after year-end holidays; strongest January showing in 7 years
- 10-02-2020: Read more: The Best of 2019
- 08-02-2020: New 2-BR + Study Show Unit Open for Viewing
- 08-02-2020: Read more: Singaporeans are Ditching Their Flats Earlier, with Good Reason
- 03-02-2020: Read more: Two condos in Geylang up for sale en bloc
- 22-01-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices to rise 2% in 2020, 2021: Fitch Ratings
- 21-01-2020: Read more: New private home sales up almost 15%, thanks to HDB upgraders
- 10-01-2020: New Floor Plan for Treasure at Tampines is now available.
- 01-06-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the Treasure at Tampines E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-04-2019: The Treasure at Tampines Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-04-2019: Full Treasure at Tampines E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-03-2019: Updated Site Plan for Treasure at Tampines released.
- 27-02-2019: Treasure at Tampines Location Map have been updated.
- 23-01-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Tampines? Read the Tampines URA Masterplan.
- 16-01-2019: Full Project Details for Treasure at Tampines have been updated!
- 08-01-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Treasure at Tampines.
Treasure at Tampines is a newly-launched property project developed by the trusted Sim Lian Group. It is billed in the real estate industry as an oasis in a mature estate, where luxury and style meet comfort and accessibility. It comprises 2,203 residential units ranging from 1 to 5-bedroom units that span across 29 residential blocks that are 12 storeys each.
Given that convenience is a primary deciding factor in investing in a real estate property, Treasure at Tampines is an excellent investment that is strategically located at 1-57 Tampines Lane—a walking distance from Simei MRT and near two expressways, the Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE). Residents are also a few minutes drive away from Changi Airport and the CBD, among other amenities and establishments in Tampines—schools, learning centres, malls, business parks, supermarkets, F&B outlets, leisure places, etc.
For a condominium that boasts over 2,200 units, you can rest assured that there’s more than enough facilities at Treasure at Tampines that promote work-life balance—128 exciting condo facilities to be exact. The key highlight within the condominium would have to be the contemporary clubhouse that houses a state-of-the-art gym to keep you fit and a function room that can host events for your guests and friends.
Besides the wide range of five-star facilities, residents at Treasure at Tampines can also discover a variety of outdoor leisure activities. A network of cycling routes in the estate is in the pipeline, thus further promoting relationships while adding in the community’s already-excellent amenities.
Make Treasure at Tampines your home. Book an appointment for a showflat tour today!
Sim Lian Group Limited – Sim Lian Land a Subsidiary amassed an unparallel track record over the years since Singapore independence. The Group managed to achieve this amazing feat as an established developer focusing on residential developments and construction group with a broad portfolio of developments established on the key foundations of excellent location, intricate workmanship and efficient layout planning.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Treasure at Tampines are on first come first serve basis.
Treasure at Tampines will be located at Tampines Lane, a newly created slip road by its developer Sim Lian within the Tampines Estate. Its strategic location enables residents the ease of accessible to the MRT, shopping malls, hawker centres and many more. Vehicle owners residing in Treasure at Tampines Singapore will be happy to know that 3 major expressways; Pan Island Expressway (PIE) East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Tampines Expressway (TPE) within close proximity.
You will discover important amenities nearby with the Treasure at Tampines location map.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many condos are there in Singapore?
According to statista.com, there are more than 200,000 condo units in Singapore.
Is it worth buying a condo in Singapore?
Yes, it’s still worth buying a condo in Singapore whether you are planning to rent it out or live in it. Just make sure that your building is well-maintained by the staff and developers.
What is the difference between condo and apartment in Singapore?
A condominium building in Singapore is at least 4,000 square metres or larger. An apartment block is significantly smaller than this.
What is the cheapest condo in Singapore?
Get the most affordable condo units in Singapore with Treasures at Tampine. Reach out to a representative today!
How much is a 3 bedroom condo?
3-bedroom condos in Singapore vary prices depending on the size of the unit, the location, and who the developer is.
Is it better to buy or rent a condo?
If you are looking for a permanent place to live, you can buy a condo instead of renting it.
Book An Appointment to view Treasure at Tampines ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Treasure at Tampines Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.