Frequently Asked Questions
What should I look for in a condo?
Look for facilities that you think will be beneficial to you. Facilities such as parks, walking or jogging paths, gyms, pools are often can be found in high-rise condominium buildings.
What questions should you ask when buying a condo?
Here are some questions you should ask yourself before buying a condo:
- Where are the nearest establishments or points of interest near me?
- Do I fully understand the payment scheme presented?
- What is my lifestyle?
- Do I understand the rules of the building?
- Do I have property insurance?
What are the disadvantages of buying a condo?
Over the years, you will feel like your condo unit is too small and too caged in, unlike having a house or an apartment that has outdoor spaces.
Your building may not be as pet-friendly as you thought it will be.
The facilities are not well-maintained despite paying the monthly association fees.
Does condos appreciate in value?
Yes, condos in a dense part of the city will drastically upsell in a couple of years as housing demands will go higher.
What are the positive effects of condo living?
- Beneficial facilities are within the building.
- Well-maintained hallways, patios, and facades.
- Generally upscale communities within each development.
Book An Appointment to view Treasure at Tampines ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Treasure at Tampines Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.